About Sparkle: A Country Christmas Carol
Immerse yourself in the story of A Christmas Carol like you never have before as our magnificent illuminated lanterns guide you through Dickens Village. Walk through and under and around our magnificent lanterns, each piece intricately designed and re-image the story of Scrooge. By the sheer size and beauty of our intricately designed lanterns, we will be sure to capture your imagination from every angle. After strolling with Scrooge, dance your way back to Nashville in true country style with thousands of sparkling lights, country tunes and our six story LED Christmas Trees! Surprises are definitely in store for you!
- Illuminated lanterns with narration that tell the story of A Christmas Carol
- Six-story tall LED Christmas trees synched to original music and footage of Luke Bryan singing “Run Run Rudolph”
- Multiple food trucks
- Smore’s kits you can roast next to our fire pits
- Christmas carolers on Friday and Saturday nights
- Numerous unique photo opportunities (including one with snow!)
- FREE parking
Taking the spirit of that Charles Dickens influence on the Christmas holiday season, we offer a modern twist presenting the medium of traditional Chinese lanterns to bring the story of Scrooge to life. In order to magnify the stories message of generosity and good tidings, we share the Chinese tradition of lighting lanterns to express best wishes for the family – a sentiment familiar and sought after in this season to all cultures, communities and families.